Monday, July 18, 2005

Spider Clock

I had to post a picture of the spider clock. I mean, come on, you have to admit it's super cool. For anyone who doesn't know, the spider clock was originally created by George Nelson in 1947 and is considered one of the icons of design of this century. Mine's actually a knockoff that set me back $20. Considering the original costs around $280 I consider it a steal.



What I didn't buy:

Cool green chair from West Elm



This Vogue print, framed and ready to hang



Once I crunch the numbers I am hoping there will be place in my budget for the chair and the picture. The chair I need for my new balcony (my last apartment didn't have one and consequently I don't have any suitable chairs) and the picture -- well I just happen to like it.

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Madame X said...

Now you just need to figure out a way to make money off of your super-cool apartment, by renting it out for photo shoots or something! You may be spending money, but you are doing so with excellent taste!

 
At 7/20/2005 11:07 AM, Blogger mmb said...

Ha ha! Yes. I will pitch a tent in the hall and start charging people admission. Shoot! I really wish I could do that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home