Friday, August 12, 2005

Microsoft Interview

I have an interview with a Microsoft product group on Monday. I have been somewhat unhappy at my current job. The work is great, it's the group that leaves something to be desired at times. So, a couple of weeks back I went on an informational and then last week I got a call back saying they would like to set up an interview loop for the 15th. They did warn me that I wouldn't get the confirmation until a day or two before the interviews but when I still hadn't heard anything this morning I was about to give up. And then, just now, got the email. 9am - 4pm Monday. Woohoo!

3 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Money Turtle said...

Good Luck!!!

 
At 8/14/2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Good luck. Maybe you and the PFBlog guy can brownbag it together and swap tips :)

 
At 8/14/2005 9:36 PM, Blogger mmb said...

Thanks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home