Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Beautiful


I found these pictures online as I was searching for some information. This is where I am going in Nov. Well, actually, I am going to Bangalore first for a coworker's wedding but after that a couple of other coworkers and I are going here: The Andaman & Nicobar Islands









Somewhat random tidbit that is somewhat relevant: Last year's Tsunami killed over 70,000 people across coastal India, Sri Lanka and the Andaman & Nicobar islands and left another 1+ million devastated. The economy of the three areas is still recovering.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 7:36 AM, Anonymous NYC Money said...

Wow it's really pretty. Is the plane ticket going to be expensive?

 
At 9/08/2005 9:09 AM, Blogger mmb said...

I have to book tickets to Bangalore and then we are doing a package tour to the islands. The package tour seems very reasonable (plus we are splitting some of the costs 3-way) but the plane tickets to Bangalore were expensive (over $2000) the last time I checked. I have to go deal shopping soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home