Monday, September 12, 2005

Made: 1 condo decision..

It took a lot of soul-searching and enough math to have pleased all my dead math teachers but I think it was worth it. I believe I made the right decision and more importantly learned a few things in the process. But before I explain what my decision was, what factored into it and what I learned from this exercise I want to see what other people would have done in my shoes. So, here's a little poll for my 2.35 adoring readers. Go crazy. (You have to scroll down a bit)










What would you do if you were in my shoes?
I'd go for it!
Hmm...I'd probably keep looking.
Are you crazy? I'd never pay that much for a pigeon-hole in the sky.
I don't know. Why are you doing this to me?
Why don't you just tell us what you did.




Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 4:25 AM, Blogger Money Turtle said...

Congrats! I'm still for the condo docs before I make my final decision. So we'll be expecting an invite to your house warming! :)

 
At 9/13/2005 8:38 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Ooh, congrats!

 
At 9/13/2005 8:39 AM, Anonymous sarah said...

Wait, I just reread that. You didn't say you bought it. Congrats anyway!

 
At 9/13/2005 9:18 AM, Blogger Money Turtle said...

ooops.. Looks like I jumped ahead!

 
At 9/13/2005 10:35 AM, Blogger mmb said...

You are both funny. :)

 
At 9/13/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger Madame X said...

I can't wait to hear what your decision was. Maybe you'll help inspire me to make my own decision!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home