Monday, December 12, 2005

Back on the Chain Gang

Oh how time flies when you are having fun. Or in my case, when you are jetlagged and can't remember your password. Seriously, isn't it high time we moved on to retinal scans or neurological pattern matching or some other such hi fi method of user identification? All this having to remember passwords when you are trying to battle a haywire body clock is very annoying, particularly when you have an endless array of meetings to go to at the same time. Ah, the joy of the first day back at work after a long vacation. It's life's little way of reminding us that we are all but little clogs in the wheel and no more free than an ant hoarding food for a long winter.
Talking of which ... a) it's cold, b) I have no idea how much I spent in the last 4 weeks other than very, very vaguely and c) I have a plan for next year which involves more than "I would like to save more and spend less without sacrificing the little things that make life enjoyable."
Onwards and upwards. Or something like that.

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

welcome back! :)

 
At 12/13/2005 2:42 PM, Blogger Madame X said...

ditto here. I hope you will be posting pictures of your trip!

 
At 12/16/2005 5:43 PM, Blogger mmb said...

Thank's caitlin and madame x.

madame x, I will try to post pics. They are all in my camera which is somewhere in my yet to be unpacked luggage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home