Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mushaboom

I tend to go a little crazy around holiday season. I am the person that you hear people talking about. Some people go crazy around holiday season, they say. Cut up your credit cards, they say. Cut cut cut. They are really all just talking about me.

Went out to buy a gift for J late last night. Came home with stuff for myself. That's what good girlfriends are for. Not that he minds. I think he gets a kick out of the fact that I can go from thoughtful woman to self-absorbed little girl at the drop of a hat. Of course, our relationship is still new so naturally he finds everything thrilling. Give it a few more months and that will change. Jaded? Who, me? Now what makes you think that?

Xmas gift from me to me:

Madhur Jaffrey's Quick & Easy Indian Cooking - $16.95
This gorgeous writing journal, bound in genuine apple-green croc embossed leather, "Handmade in France, Italy, using centuries old techniques" according to the little label - $24.95 (one can't put a price on centuries old techniques)
Let it Die (CD: Feist) - $9.95

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 2:42 PM, Anonymous Flexo said...

The Feist CD is great.

 
At 12/29/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

Feist fans among the personal-finance-erati ... awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home